Friday, May 8, 2009

“Eatable of Many Orders” 
designers team couple from Tokyo.



the phrase “Eatable of Many Orders” comes from a story about a restaurant which gives orders to customers rather than taking orders from them. 
They're  using only natural ingredients for their collection, such as vegetable tannin leather, mochi-rice glue, cotton, linen treads, wood, natural fabrics and dyes etc.  
"We would like to present our products like food and its ingredients with aesthetic sense and sensibility"

3 comments:

Anaka said...

How interesting! Do you think the clothes last as long- I mean, are the clothes perishable like food? They look lovely in any case, and the shoes are adorable. You have a lovely blog! I've been eyeing your ikat photos for a long time.

Selya said...

Thanks I'm glad you like my blog:) Yes I agree very nice line. No, I would not believe they are perishable but rather that they are using all natural fabric fiber and natural dyes from flowers and plants

Anaka said...

I thought they may be perishable because I read about the mochi-rice glue in your post. Natural fibres and dyes have been used for centuries- and I myself use only natural fibres for my line.

Related Posts with Thumbnails